Friday, July 25, 2008

Twitchy

Started getting twitchy this morning around 11am. The anxiety sits like a knot in my stomach. I've been extremely productive: cake, calls, insurance, resignation, appointments, legal aid. I've been on the phone nearly all day, got up all the trash and even washed out the trash can. Did all the dishes. Baked the cake. Still feel like I could keep going. Something inside me feels like it's galloping, and as soon as Jb gets home, I'm snappy. Things aren't moving fast enough. Chop chop. Send out your IRS payment. Here, let me do that for you. Not getting done quick enough. Gotta move, gotta get things done. Want a smoke, can't wait. Alt-tabbing. Looking at five different sites at once and playing WoW. Tossing off e-mail to mom. Thank you for the birthday gift. Have fun in AZ! Scanning forums, listening to Pandora, twitchy, twitchy. Need to get things done. Need to do things. Everything in order. Right now. No depression in sight. Quite fine. More than fine. Better than anything recently. Slight elation. Can't listen to the music I've been listening to. Too slow. Too about depression and down. Not down. Up. Up up up. Need up music. Something fast and smary. Amy Rigby maybe. The Flogging Mollys. Let's go. Let's go. Vamonos! I got the pistol, so I get the pesos! That seems fair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohmigod.. WoW must be some sort of bipolar catharsis... im a level 39 warlock lol

same anxiety.. panic attack today.. spent 4 hours in ER cause i ran out of meds.. they gave me 4 pills... great way to spend a Fri eve..

sending positive vibes

Inertia said...

Heh. That's too funny about WoW. Frankly, I think it's for anyone prone to addictive behavior. ;>

Sorry to hear that you were in the ER all night. I hope you're feeling better or were able to get some meds. That's my worst dread, running out of meds over a weekend.

I'd blame it on the full moon, but that's already come and gone.

Hope you're doing better!