Saturday, September 20, 2008

Just Another Manic Friday

What kind of bipolar is it that comes and goes in a day? That leaves me strung out as a junky with the shakes, waiting for Jb to come home so he can take me to get my meds. I can't even punch the numbers into the machine for my debit pin I'm shaking so bad. In the car, I'm ripping through bottles for my Klonopin like it's life or death, and even Jb can tell I'm shaking like an addict and repeating myself over and over and over. I need something--anything--to bring me down.

Strange how it's almost as hard to hold on when you're out of control and too high to contain yourself as it is when you're depressed enough to be suicidal. The struggle when you're high is the lack of impulse control. Any moment you could do something you'd regret.

0 comments: