Friday, May 16, 2008

12:25 p.m. The Big Forgets

I forgot to take my meds last night. I remembered, then forgot. Somewhere between walking from the fridge to the bed. I do that now and then. Forget my meds. I ask Jb to remind me, but his ADD/ADHD makes him as forgetful as me sometimes. I used to be the responsible one. Now we're both in a boat without oars.

My Med List

  • Adderall 10MG 2x a day
  • Lamictal 100MG 1x a day at night
  • Clonazepam (Klonopin) 1MG 2x a day
  • Mirtazapine (Remeron) 30MG 1x a day at night
  • Nexium 40MG 2x a day
  • Benicar HCT 40/25 1x a day
I keep them all in a white plastic bag that says, "Washington Adventist Family Pharmacy: Thank you for shopping with us, and please come again." When I go to see my primary care physician, I take the bag with me and clutch it to me as I wait for her. I can't remember my meds and the dosages without my bag.

0 comments: